A local RV storage facility located only 5 minutes from downtown Prescott, 2 miles from the courthouse square, and only blocks from the rodeo grounds! No more driving to some dusty region to find your RV damaged or a nest of mice using it as their winter abode!
We have more customer service amenities than any other RV storage in the greater quad-cities area. More about what we offer:
Safety and Security:
- Personalized “smart card” eyeball readers communicate with company security system (card in – card out)
- Gate Access 365 days a year from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Video Cameras monitor and record property 24 hours a day
- 3-Terabyte hard drive saves images up to 30 days
- Live-in resident manager
- Lighted Parking
- Rodent Control System
Convenience and Ease:
- Asphalt and concrete parking surfaces for cleaner environment for your RV
- 12 ft. wide spaces instead of 10 ft for easy parking
- Pull-through spaces available through waiting list
- Small spaces for shorter than 20 ft recreational vehicles, cars or trucks
- Air Conditioned and heated restrooms available 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Handicap parking
- Easy auto-pay with credit card monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or yearly.
- Dog walk area in back to keep our lot clean of pet waste (bring your own bags)
- RV wash facility with RV soap, high pressure water, long handle brush & mop bucket
- Free Dump station with water with our hose & water to flush out your tanks
- 200 PSI Air station for your tires. No more trying to find air stations around town.
- Bulk parking spaces for fleet or over sized vehicles or multiple RV’s
- Potable water in designated spaces to get you where you’re going
- Temporary use of trickle charge spaces for up to 24 hours before a trip
- A/C and heated public restroom with no key needed